Making a forest road is easy and convenient with a MultaVEX Vibra screening bucket. You can dig with a screening bucket just like with a normal, solid-bottomed bucket, but you can also separate the finer ground material from coarse material. The result is a durable and flat surface forest road, which makes it possible to reduce drastically the woodcutting mileage.
SCREENING BUCKET IS IDEAL FOR ALL PHASES OF FOREST ROAD MAKING
You can use the screening bucket in practically all the phases of forest road making, rehabilitation and basic improvement. It is well suited for road building work:
- Digging of side ditches
- Drum pipe installation
- Frame shaping
- Covering the frame with gravel or crushed stones
Careful coating of the forest road is worthwhile to reduce the risk of frost damage to the road. Thanks to the structure of the MultaVEX Vibra bucket, it can also be used for leveling and finishing of the road surface. So the road can be constructed and finished with the same bucket – you don’t need other buckets for making of forest road. If sand is used as insulation at superstructure work, the sand can also be spread with a Vibra screening bucket.
QUICKLY A READY FOREST ROAD WITH AN OPERATIONALLY RELIABLE SCREENING BUCKET
MultaVEX Vibra is very well-functioning thanks to its structure, and you don’t have to waste time for its repair or maintenance. It has many benefits compared to other screening buckets:
- Vibra screens the material by vibrating. Therefore, there are no rotating parts that would jam or break easily.
- Other screening buckets are designed mainly for screening of topsoil or spongy material. Therefore, the making of a forest road is not necessarily a suitable indended use for them.
- Vibra fits to almost every hydraulic line. The bucket has a safety and dispensing valve, which doesn’t restrict flow, but shares the right amount of oil to the motor. Almost every other screening buckets rotate heavy blade axles or drums. For this reason there are seldom right kind of hydraulics in the excavators: when starting and stopping, the safety valve screams and the oil warms up. Also chains and power transmission are under heavy pressure at sudden stops.
- With Vibra bucket it is possible to handle also large stones, which is important when making forest road. At other buckets over 200 mm stones typically strain the axles, chains and drums.
For these reasons, the forest road construction happens with MultaVEX Vibra faster than with other screening buckets. Therefore, it is possible to use the road in a faster schedule.